Material Aqua Vive: Durable material, welded steel 6 mm.
Dimensions: 14,90 meter length x 4,50 meter width. Inclusive of rafters, motorbun, bolders, bumper and railing with access possibility.
Support poles for roof construction, steel support beams for floorboards.
- Preservation: The entire outside has been coated by means of 300 mu 2-layer paint system, inside a 1-layer system.
- Ventilation inside.
- Terrace with hardwood floor with access hatch. Allows access to entire boat on the lower deck in connection with future facilities such as battery packages and tanks.
- Fully finished off outside, Red Cedar wood, The outside has completely been finished off in Red Cedar in different patterns. Powder-coated V-shape on both sides with horizontal narrow openings.
The terrace has Bankirai floorboards (antiskid)
The floor consists of a coffered floor with, at the bottom, OSB (=oriented strand board) 10 mm. Beam layer 38 x 140 with insulation blanket 120mm (R=3). Top 18 Spano, finished off with a complete vinyl floor.
Inner walls and frames:
The inner walls have a height of 240 cm. The inner walls consist of battens 70 x 50 mm and 70 mm insulation. Plasterboard on both sides, 12,5 mm. Various indoor walls with built-in wall sockets and light switches. In one of the partitioning walls 100 mm OSB has been used between the plasterboard, for stability reasons.
- The inner door frames consist of steel rebated frames, rebated doors with finish lacquer 83 x 211,5 cm inclusive of hinges and locks
- Toilet- and bathrooms doors can be closed. Lay-out; 2. sketch.
The terrace consists of 25 x 145 mm Bankirai antiskid wooden elements, mounted to battens 40 x 40 by means of stainless steel duckboard screws.